Shallow Water Solutions
- Knudsen Sounder Series offers the industry's best and favorite choice for all standard hydrographic survey requirements.
- Flexible system architecture provides a multi-task cost effective tool to do both bathymetric survey and hull mount side scan requirements.
- Serious tools for serious scientists
Sounder Series Echosounders
- Meets IHO (International Hydrographic Organization) Standards
- Frequencies 24 kHz. to 210 kHz.
- Water depths from less than 1 foot to 1000 meters (when using 24 kHz)
- Used for survey mapping requirements, pre/post survey dredge operations, navigation
- Various models of transducers available for permanent survey launch installations and/or portable over-the-side installations
- Built-in-interface to all standard survey peripherals (GPS, heave, datalogger)
- USB connectivity to computers
- SounderSuite-USB Windows Application Software included
- SideScan option