The Chirp Portable is housed in a portable splash-proof case, that is frequency agile within the range of 3.5kHz up to 210kHz and interfaces directly to the user's computer through a USB cable connection. With a built-in PINGER LISTENING MODE This portable system is capable of ocean floor topography and can be used for an array of applications, from pipe detection to deep ocean bottom tracking.
- Number of Channels: 1-4
- Frequency Range: 3.5kHz-210kHz
- Max Depth: 7000m+
- Input Voltage: DC
- Maximum Power Consumption: 60W
- Output Power (per channel): up to 2kW
- System Package: Sealed Case
- Dimensions(mm): 488 x 386 x 185
- Weight: 12 kg
- Interface(s): USB 2.0 Fullspeed
With up to four channels (two 2kW channels and two 1kW channels) in a single package, the versatile system is particularly well suited to multiple survey roles and includes a wide range of frequencies for both shallow and deeper depths.