The Sounder Rack Echosounder is the KNUDSEN legacy design, based on the successful 320 Series. Featuring Digital Signal Processors (DSP’s) from industry leader Texas Instruments, the Sounder Rack is the benchmark for performance and accuracy in the world of marine depth surveys.
- Number of Channels: 2-4
- Frequency Range: 24kHz-210kHz
- Max Depth: 2000m+
- Input Voltage: DC
- Maximum Power Consumption: 40W
- Output Power (per channel): up to 1kW
- System Package: 3U Rack
- Dimensions(mm): 533 x 483 x 133
- Weight: 9 kg
- Interface(s): USB 2.0 Fullspeed
With up to four channels in a single 3U rackmount case the Sounder Series provides an affordable solution for survey vessels where splash proof packaging is not a requirement. Acquire data near shore during shallow water surveys and track the seabed with the Sounder Rack.